Happy New Year!



Thought I’d better get that in before time and tide and such take their toll. Got a busy couple of days ahead – I’m so good it’s a wonder I can’t walk on water.

I’m not going to do a review of the year as lots of bloggers will be doing that and the news and papers are flooded with the real world stuff – like we’d forget: it’ only twelve months ago at most! I have to admit though, the year ended on a note of irony for me: Joan Collins has been made a Dame, presumably for not croaking, and Esther Ratznest has also been made a Dame because, I understand, if the Queen wouldn’t do it, she’d do it herself.  On the up side, John Hurt and some other people who have actually contributed something without waves of self-publicity have also been honoured, so that’s O.K. Strangely I didn’t get a mention (again!).

So that’s it for another 365. I’m off  to do good works/annoy people (delete as appropriate), but I’ll leave you with a piccie or two of gentlemen from the Six Nations:






Comments

  1. Wishing you all the best for 2015 Gary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work on the warriors. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Native Americans are gorgeous. I've one to paint and I'd be pleased if mine turned out half so well as these.

    Hope you have a good evening and a great 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best, Gary - see you on the other side...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blimey, just missed the witching hour cos I was natering to a neighbour! Anyway, thanks for the good wishes for 2015 and very best wishes to you all and all your friends and families.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment