It's about time . . . .
Those who haven't spent the last few weeks with their head up their arse will realise there's quite a big world event in the next couple of days. I'm hacked off each year with the commercialisation of Christmas, even though I'm not particularly religious - well, not religious at all really. Nevertheless, when you're opening your nice pressies and thinking how naff they are, spare a thought for those who won't have any or will fall victim to hunger or shrapnel while you're moaning about the sprouts. The stick a fiver in a collection box next time you see one.
- her eldest son
- some of the really nice people I know (which don't include her eldest son)
- stoopid politicians (I know, but we all 'do' politics whether we like it or not)
- stoopid religious leaders
- maybe a bit of philosophy
- rugby union when there's a major competition on
- music of all sorts
- telly when there's something worth watching - so discount the soaps and game shows