Blog-Con 2013

In possibly a record time, James Brewerton ("GI James' to the cognoscenti/cruel) has organised a gathering of bloggers to be held over the weekend of 9th/10th November at the premises of (and with the backing of) Wargames Foundry .



Ought to be a great event, given the talent and the interesting personalities in the blogosphere and, if I can make it, you can all buy me lots of nice stuff cos it's my birthday on the 12th!

So, I can't think of a reason not to attend. I can, like intercontinental travel, a prison sentence and such, but that's not the sort of thing to put into a promo posting . . .

Comments

  1. will be great to meet up and put face's with blogs....
    then again maybe some face's would be better as blogs....
    do you think we will hear, "you have a good face for blogging" lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment